Terms & Conditions
1. You may order one bottomless brunch dish from the menu and Choose a drink from the menu on the day.
2. Your drink will be replaced once it has been finished.
3. Price is per person and drinks cannot be shared .
4. A cocktail upgrade is available on the day . In busy periods please allow up to 20 minutes per order.
5. Drinking to excess will not be permitted and participants are required to drink responsibly at all times www.drinkaware.co.uk .
6. Management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice and reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol to any participant at any time without notice
7. Alcohol served to over 18s only. Proof of ID may be required.
8. Duration is 2 hours ( subject to change ) and commences at your booking time , please arrive a few minutes earlier. Should the table be reserved after your booking , we will require the table back within 30 minutes of your brunch concluding. Last drinks order will be taken 15 minutes prior to the 2 hour period ending.
9. A £10 pp deposit will be taken for the booking – deposits are non refundable . Should the need arise , you are able to reschedule up to 72hrs before your booking date , do this via your Account page . In the event that the venue has to close you will be offered a new date or a full refund.
10. Remaining balance to be paid on the day of your booking.
11. Tables will be held for a maximum of 30 minutes after booking time.
12. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
13. For group reservations in the lounge. The £100 deposit made on booking will be refunded the next day, once all checks have been made by management of Carter’s. To rearrange a booking, this must be done 7 days or more before the event. If not then the deposit is lost.
14. Group bookings must be for groups of 14-25 people or you will lose the £100 deposit as a supplement charge.